1,440 lbs. (approx.) aluminum with attachments may include: aluminum wire and conduit, tent poles and/or stakes, camo su
Quantity in Lot:
|1440 (View Details)|
|06/28/2019 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|07/02/2019 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|16 Days, 17 Hours, 21 Minutes|
|Ft. Leonard Wood, MO US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1,440 lbs. (approx.) aluminum with attachments may include: aluminum wire and conduit, tent poles and/or stakes, camo support poles and/or stakes, aluminum wheels, and aluminum scrap of unknown origin, packed in a hopper which is not included in weight or sale. Open top conveyance required for removal. Property is located at Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Purchaser will be required to have an empty weight done prior to loading, and a full weight obtained after loading. Weights must be obtained from government scales when available or a local certified public scale and these weights must be faxed to the GL representative within 24 hours of removal. Property removal is by appointment only. Verbal confirmation between trucker and GL contact is required within 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment. Purchaser is responsible for working in a safe, neat manner. Mutilation not required. GL will load. Purchaser is responsible for spills including use of absorbents and disposal of all trash from the area of storage. Purchaser is responsible for working in a safe and neat manner. Point of contact is Dave Simmons at (602) 309-6119.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
2391 Gas Street
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO 65473-5820 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||1440|
|Shipping QTY:||2 CO|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||21'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No Customer Escorting Available For Preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Photo ID, driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
Maps & Directions
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO 65473-5820 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.