8,500 lbs.(approx.) Fired 20MM brass cartridges stored in 6 metal drums on metal pallets, pallets and drums are included
Quantity in Lot:
|8500 (View Details)|
|12/07/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|12/11/2018 04:06PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Herlong, CA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:8,500 lbs.(approx.) Fired 20MM brass cartridges stored in 6 metal drums on metal pallets, pallets and drums are included in weight and sale. GL will provide tailgate loading with a forklift, no ramp or dock available, Driver/pallet jack assist if box van. All transportation vehicles must be weighed light and heavy at onsite government scale. Destructive Scrapping required. By bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that ALL materials purchased will not be re-used, re-furbished, or sold for re-use or refurbishing. Buyer must provide Liquidity Services with a Certificate of Destruction on the form specified by Liquidity Services within 30 days of removal.
Brass, Fired, to Include Blank
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
DRMO Sierra - Bldg. S-315
Herlong, CA 96113 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (530) 827-4752|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||8500|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Previews by appointment only and are Tuesday through Thursday from 7am - 3pm only, a 48hr advance notice is required. Must contact the site for Base Visitor Request Form, persons that fail this procedure will be turned away.
Load-outs are by appointment only and must be within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice. Visitor Request form must be filled out and submitted 48hr prior to load out. Load outs are Tuesday - Thursday 7am-3pm; No escorting available.
Must have a current Divers License, proof of car insurance and current car registration, all persons inspecting or picking up property are required to be US citizens and pass a Federal background check, no exceptions, no escorting available.
Maps & Directions
DRMO Sierra - Bldg. S-315
Herlong, CA 96113 US
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.