76,960 lbs. approx. includes 4 ea. M872 trailers. These 4 trailers have a quality deficiency and will require mutilation
Quantity in Lot:
|76960 (View Details)|
|11/26/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|11/28/2018 04:02PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Fort Bragg, NC US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:76,960 lbs. approx. includes 4 ea. M872 trailers. These 4 trailers have a quality deficiency and will require mutilation. Mutilation cannot be done at pick up site. Mutilation will be performed according to the Surveillance Plan. To accomplish proper mutilation you will cut the kingpin and cut perpendicular across the deck on or about 11 feet from the front between kingpin plate and landing legs, then cut perpendicular across the deck on or about 12 feet from the rear of the trailer between first and second axle. There is no stacking allowed due to the deficiency. All trailers are not roadworthy and must be trailered out. Buyer load, site does not have the equipment to load the trailers. There is no loading ramp available for use. Base does have on site scale. In the event on site scale is un-operable, buyer must weigh vehicle empty and full on local CAT scale. Any fees incurred by weighing on CAT scale will be paid by the buyer. By bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that ALL materials purchased will not be re-used or re-furbished, or sold for re-use or refurbishing. Buyer must provide Liquidity Services with a Certificate of Destruction on the form specified by Liquidity Services within 30 days of removal. No GL assistance available. Min 48 hour notice needed for preview or removal. See attached Surveillance Plan for Mutilation of M872 Trailer. Pictures representation of Lot.
Iron and Steel Scrap, Mixed wi
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
Bldg. #J-1334 Knox St.
Fort Bragg, NC 28310 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (910) 436-3534|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||76960|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1' x 1' x 1'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No customer escorting available for preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice ABSOLUTELY NO LOADOUTS ON FRIDAY
Drivers license, proof of insurance, security inspection of vehicle.
Maps & Directions
Fort Bragg, NC 28310 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.