50,000 lbs. (apprx), Scrap Used Tires. Tires are a mixture of lightly used, heavily used but re-treadable, and true scra
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|10/24/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|10/26/2018 04:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Beale Air Force Base East, CA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:50,000 lbs. (apprx), Scrap Used Tires. Tires are a mixture of lightly used, heavily used but re-treadable, and true scrap tires from cars, trucks, MHE and aircraft with an unpredictable mixture of tires with and without rims. This is a term contract sale at Beale Air Force Base, CA. Period of performance: 6 months. Pallets and dunnage are included in the weight of the sale. Buyer must respond to load out within 3 days of notice by GL. The buyer is required to schedule an appointment for each load out with at least 48 hours notice. Preview is available by appointment only prior to start of the sale and is recommended. NO MUTILATION REQUIRED. On site assistance with loading is unknown. The buyer should assume no on site assistance and be responsible for loading. Transporters are required to have a valid California used tire hauler permit and each load containing tires will require a tire count manifest.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
539 J Street
Beale Air Force Base East, CA 95903 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||50000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||Freight(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview needs to be scheduled with Sharpe Army Depot Office Manager
Load procedures are written into Lot description. No deviations will be accepted.
Contact Sharpe Army Depot Office Manager for details
Maps & Directions
Beale Air Force Base East, CA 95903 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.