2 Each. Bridgeport Mill Series II Phase 3 Volts 460 Dimensions: 6' X 5'6" X 9'. Good condition. Buyers must sign and ret
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|03/26/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|03/28/2018 04:06PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Muskegon, MI US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:2 Each. Bridgeport Mill Series II Phase 3 Volts 460 Dimensions: 6' X 5'6" X 9'. Good condition. Buyers must sign and return the attached Limitation of Liability form prior to the removal of their assets.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
76 S. Getty St
Muskegon, MI 49442 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||Not Available|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||Freight(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only
Removal is by appointment only. All equipment must be removed by Friday, February 28th 2014 unless otherwise agreed upon with Seller. Buyers are responsible for all loading and transportation costs. Buyers must use one of the following 2 riggers designated by L3 Communications: a) Erickson's Rigging, Phone: 231-744-1686 or b) Heavy Lift, Phone: 231-799-1010. Buyers will not be allowed to remove their own purchases. L-3 Communications – Asset Purchase Limitation Of Liability must be signed before Paid In Full Invoice generation
Maps & Directions
Muskegon, MI 49442 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 18% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.