1988 Ditching machine. Diesel engine. Crawler mounting. Power depth control operation. Maximum digging speed: 33.000 feet per minute. Maximum cut depth: 72.000 inches. Cut minimum width: 16.000 inches. Cut maximum width: 24.000 inches. Discharge facility type: Conveyor. Discharge direction: Left or right. Discharge facility dumping height: 3.250 feet. Discharge facility width: 2.000 feet. Discharge facility length: 7.833 feet. Furnished items: 10 ft. diameter wheel assembly, 20 inch grouser shoes, heat-treated alloy steel removable bucket teeth. Design type: Wheel, Buyer Load, No GL Assisteance Available.
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|03/05/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|03/07/2012 05:04PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Santa Rita, GU GU|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1988 Ditching machine. Diesel engine. Crawler mounting. Power depth control operation. Maximum digging speed: 33.000 feet per minute. Maximum cut depth: 72.000 inches. Cut minimum width: 16.000 inches. Cut maximum width: 24.000 inches. Discharge facility type: Conveyor. Discharge direction: Left or right. Discharge facility dumping height: 3.250 feet. Discharge facility width: 2.000 feet. Discharge facility length: 7.833 feet. Furnished items: 10 ft. diameter wheel assembly, 20 inch grouser shoes, heat-treated alloy steel removable bucket teeth. Design type: Wheel, Buyer Load, No GL Assisteance Available.
Manf:NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
BLDG# 3180 Conelee Lane
Santa Rita, GU 96915 GU
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||GU|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||18824|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||0'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview during scheduled viewing times only. No customer escorting available for preview
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Visitors without military ID must obtain a base pass. To obtain a base pass you must: Be sponsored by an authorized GL representative. Possess a valid State Driver's License and/or approved ID. Any vehicle brought onto base must: Be registered to driver. Contain current registration and insurance. If a vehicle is a company owned vehicle, driver must have a company ID. Vehicles with dark tint will not be allowed to enter base. Commercial vehicles must use commercial gate for a 100% inspection. All vehicles must have a GL representative present when going through the gate.
Maps & Directions
Santa Rita, GU 96915 GU
- A 1000% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.