1952 Baldwin-Westinghouse Model# SL2-1200 Diesel Electric Locomotive
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|06/04/2014 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|06/06/2014 05:11PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Clearfield, UT US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1952 Baldwin-Westinghouse, Diesel Electric Locomotive, Model# SL2-1200, Const.# 75714, Powered by 1200 horsepower, four-stroke turbocharged Baldwin Diesel Engine Model# 606-A turning a Westinghouse generator Type 480FZ, and Style: 1612171, S/N 14-s-22g258, Diesel fuel, Odometer reads 43,710, Hours: 156.9, on tracks, locomotive starts, GVWR: 120 ton, 56.5 gauge; AAR type A trucks, 0-4-4-0, wheel arrangement., USN registration number, 65-00374, USAF serial number 1864,Spec mill# MIL-L-10587(tc), Contract# DA86-022-tc-6241. Buyer is responsible for loading and removal. Must schedule one week in advance. (given weight, permits and special trailers may be called for). All previews and load outs by appointment.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
7844 Arsenal Rd
Clearfield, UT 84056 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||240000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||0.00' x 0.00' x 0.00'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Call site for an appointment to preview. Must know Event number or Lot Summary number.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of date on invoice. Due to Hill AFB restrictions, vehicles purchased from Hill AFB cannot be driven off the base. All vehicles purchased at Hill AFB must be either towed or transported on trailer off of the facility.
Maps & Directions
Clearfield, UT 84056 US
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.