Multiton EMB 10G-115-160E Electric Walk Behind Pallet Lift
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|03/31/2014 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|04/02/2014 05:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Nutley, NJ US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Multiton, Mdl EMB 10G-115-160E Electric Walk Behind Pallet Lift Truck, SN 00006978, A#8000295, 2205lb max capacity, date of manufacture 1998, lift height 1590mm, 110v/60hz, 24v Battery, battery discharged, Unit powered on, 46" Forks; 123A/1615. Online preview only. REMOVAL NOTE FOR NUTLEY, NEW JERSEY LOCATION: Buyers will not be allowed onsite to remove purchases directly. A 48 Hour advance notice will be required prior to scheduled pick up. Property will be brought out to parking area offsite and buyer will be responsible for loading from ground level only. Any questions please contact Chris Self at email@example.com. Please be advised, you must sign the Roche Release Agreement and provide to your shipper. Your shipper must supply to the facility manager at the time of removal. The site will NOT allow removal without this signed form. Thank you.
ELELCTRIC LIFT TRUCK
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
340 Kingsland Street
Nutley, NJ 07110 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||939|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||69.00" x 34.00" x 78.00"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Customer must use preferred shipper: Navis Pack & Ship of Philadelphia Contact Peter Michaelson 610-534-0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org United States Transfer Corporation Contact Randy Quinn 201-481-0097 or email@example.com All Seasons Movers Inc.- Contact Derek Steen 201-997-8034 or firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Dee Adamson 201-997-8034 or email@example.com McCollisters Transportation Contact Jenny Beatty 609-526-9378 or firstname.lastname@example.org Tri-State Crating & Pallet Contact Jay Ellison 908-577-7781 email@example.com Release form must be completed & signed in order to remove assets at time of load out.
Maps & Directions
Nutley, NJ 07110 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 16% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.