Agilent, N1913A, EPM Series Single-Channel Power Meter, 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 70 VA, S/N: MY52090040, Powers Up, Power C
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|01/10/2014 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|01/23/2014 05:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Agilent, N1913A, EPM Series Single-Channel Power Meter, 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 70 VA, S/N: MY52090040, Powers Up, Power Cord Included
EPM SERIES SINGLE CH
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
3100 Creekside Parkway
Lockbourne, OH 43137
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||8|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||14" x 8" x 4"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
All previews are by appointments Previewer must have a list of what he/she is previewing prior to preview Once previewer arrives, he/she signs in and puts on a safety vest The previewer is then escorted to the appropriate sale(s)/lot(s) that were listed for his/her appointment Each preview is supposed to be no longer than an hour and within the first two days of the sale
Authorization for Pick-Up- The site must have received a signed authorization for Third Party Pick-ups prior to scheduling the load-out. Must have certification for non US buyers before paid invoice is generated.
Maps & Directions
Lockbourne, OH 43137
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 18% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.