1990 Sonicor Instrument Corporation Mobile Ultrasonic Cleaner with casters, Model# MSC-900T-11/21, Ser# 79929-1190, volt
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|08/22/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|08/26/2013 05:12PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Hill AFB, UT US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1990 Sonicor Instrument Corporation Mobile Ultrasonic Cleaner with casters, Model# MSC-900T-11/21, Ser# 79929-1190, volt 115/230, ph 1, hz 50/60, casters are inside cleaner. GL will provide tailgate loading. Preview and load out by appointment only.
Manf:SONICOR INSTRUMENT CORP.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
7844 Arsenal Rd
Hill AFB, UT 84056 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||100|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||4' x 4' x 3'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Call site for an appointment to preview. Must know Event number or Lot Summary number.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of date on invoice. Due to Hill AFB restrictions, vehicles purchased from Hill AFB cannot be driven off the base. All vehicles purchased at Hill AFB must be either towed or transported on trailer off of the facility.
Maps & Directions
Hill AFB, UT 84056 US
FDA Certificate Required:A completed Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Certificate form is required and must be submitted when Medical & Dental Equipment is purchased. Submittal of this Form is a one-time requirement and will remain valid for all future purchases. If you have not submitted an FDA Certificate please do so by visiting FDA Certificate for Medical/Dental.
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.