Porta-Safe Model #450-Platt Portable Electric Load Center, 480v, 400amp, S/N: MG012803Z, Wheeled, Has Some Rust, Unknown
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|07/22/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|07/24/2013 05:38PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Richland, WA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Porta-Safe Model #450-Platt Portable Electric Load Center, 480v, 400amp, S/N: MG012803Z, Wheeled, Has Some Rust, Unknown if Complete, PLEASE READ FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Preview will take place on Tuesday, July 16 at 10:00am. This will be a group preview. Please allow a minimum of 3-4 hours of your time for preview. No unscheduled previewers will be allowed on the site. All interested previewers must contact the Site Manager, Joyce Watts @ 602-339-1434-cell or 263-966-6372-office, no later than Friday July 12th, 2013 for Preview Instructions. Removal Date will be August 13 & 14, 2013 ONLY-By Appointment-NO Exceptions. Buyer must coordinate load out of material with Site Manager. Site Manager will provide all customers with a security form to be filled out for access to the site for previews and removals. NOTE: BUYERS PREMIUM OF 18% IS IN EFFECT FOR THIS SALE. Ineligible bidders: No employee of BNI, the Seller or a BNI subcontractor who has participated in any aspect of the disposition and/or disposal of the property or acquired information not otherwise available to the general public may bid on or purchase any property offered for sale in the Invitation.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
1030 Battelle Blvd
Richland, WA 99354 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||1500|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||56" x 29" x 50"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only.
Load-out times for the site are limited to 2 days per month. Customers must complete and return a security badge request form to GL and schedule an appointment for load-out, no exceptions. Customers/drivers only are allowed onto site for pickup. No family members, no pets and no prohibited articles. All customers must be U.S. Citizens and . arrive with valid picture ID (see above) Driving teams are ok as long as both members have filled out and returned the security form.
Customers must complete and return a security badge request form for Hanford/WTP access. Customers must be US citizens (U.S. born or naturalized) and have a one of the following forms of valid Government picture ID:
Maps & Directions
Richland, WA 99354 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 18% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.