113,720 lbs. (approx.) scrap metal ship parts to include (1)Alstom mdl 45-40P-2 switchboard circuit breaker, overall dim
Quantity in Lot:
|113720 (View Details)|
|07/02/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|07/05/2013 05:10PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:113,720 lbs. (approx.) scrap metal ship parts to include (1)Alstom mdl 45-40P-2 switchboard circuit breaker, overall dimensions 192" long x 88" wide x 140" high, unit weighs (approx. 37,000) lbs., (1) hydraulic ram unit mfr. & mdl unknown, overall dimensions 331" long x 117" wide x 85" high, unit weighs (approx. 49,040) lbs., (1)engine stator mfr. & mdl unknown overall dimensions 132" long x 97" wide x 136" high, unit weighs (approx. 27,680) lbs. Pallets are included in the weight.All scrap under this contract requires mutilation by the buyer prior to removal if allowed at the location or mutilation must be witnessed and certified by DOD Surplus personnel at the buyer s facility. Title to the material does not pass to the buyer until all scrap has been mutilated. Buyer agrees to allow U.S. Government (USG) Personnel to witness destruction. Forklift assistance is available. Buyer must give 48 hours notice prior to removal. Units are oversize and will require oversize permits which are the responsibility of the buyer. Lot will require (2) RGN trailers and (1) stepdeck trailer for removal.
Iron and Steel Scrap, Mixed wi
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
5450 Carlisle Pike
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (717) 605-2831|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||113720|
|Shipping QTY:||1 LT|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1800.00" x 117.00" x 140.00"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No customer escorting available for preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Requires current state driver's license and/or ID for all occupants, vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
Maps & Directions
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.