15 lbs (approx) 5.56mm Fired Brass expended cartridges in one M2A1 Ammo Container. Cartridge head stamp marking to inclu
Quantity in Lot:
|15 (View Details)|
|05/10/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|05/14/2013 05:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Cannon AFB, NM US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:15 lbs (approx) 5.56mm Fired Brass expended cartridges in one M2A1 Ammo Container. Cartridge head stamp marking to include but not limited to: LC08. Lot may contain cartridges with other markings. Brass weight is approx. 15 lbs and M2A1 Can is approx. 5 lbs for a total shipping weight of 20 lbs. Unmanned site. Preview by appointment only with 48 hrs advance notice at least one week prior to sale start date. GL will provide Tail Gate Loading. Mutilation not required.
Small Arms Brass 5.56 MM Expan
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
110 W. Street
Cannon AFB, NM 88103-5138 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||20|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||12" x 6" x 7"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Previews by appointment only and must be made 1 week proir to requested date. No customer escorting available for previewing.
Scheduled appointment required within 10 days of paid in full invoice. Must have current drivers license, vehicle registration, proof of insurance and invoice available at time of appointment. Customers must have necessary equipment to remove shipments on Buyer Load out lots. Any failure by the customer will result in immediate cancellation of the appointment.
Must have current drivers license, vehicle registration, proof of insurance and invoice available at time of appointment. No weapons or contraband will be allowed on installation. Any failure by the customer will result in immediate cancellation of the appointment.Commercial vehicles and vehicles with trailers must use the Portales (South) gate off NM Route 467.
Maps & Directions
Cannon AFB, NM 88103-5138 US
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.