20,640 lbs (apprx) Aluminum with ferrous and non ferrous attachments to include channeling, shelves, plugs, carts, frame
Quantity in Lot:
|20640 (View Details)|
|04/19/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|04/23/2013 05:11PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Huntsville, AL US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:20,640 lbs (apprx) Aluminum with ferrous and non ferrous attachments to include channeling, shelves, plugs, carts, frames, structural pieces. Property is stored loose on the ground and in containers, containers not included as part of the sale. GL WILL LOAD OPEN TOP CONTAINERS, FLAT BEDS AND DUMP TRUCKS. THE VIEWING FOR THIS LOT IS APR 19TH AND 20TH FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 1:30 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT SITE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE FOR AN APPOINTMENT. **All scrap under this contract requires mutilation by the buyer prior to removal if allowed at location or mutilation must be witnessed and certified by DOD personnel at buyer s facility. Title to the material does not pass to the buyer until the scrap has been mutilated. Buyer agrees to allow USG personnel to witness destruction. ** Mutilation- Physically altering an object so that it cannot be used or reconditioned for its intended purpose .
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
Bldg. 7421 White Oak Road
Huntsville, AL 35898 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (256) 881-3414|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||20640|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||30' x 20' x 12'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. Hours of operation from 6:30am to 3:00pm.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Drivers License,Proof of Insurance. Valid Vehicle registration. Commericial Veh- Can Use Gate 1 Only. Gate 1 closes at 3:00 P.M.
Maps & Directions
Huntsville, AL 35898 US
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.