Liquid fuel water heater. For portable bath unit. Skid mounted. Portable. 9 gallons water capacity per minute with a
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|03/08/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|03/12/2013 05:02PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Jacksonville, FL US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Liquid fuel water heater. For portable bath unit. Skid mounted. Portable. 9 gallons water capacity per minute with a temperature rise of 100 degrees F. Operates on 3 phase. 60 hertz. 208 V electrical power source. Burner operates on diesel (primary fuel) and gasoline (secondary fuel). Water level controls. Operating control outlet water temperature is maintained between 175 and 210 degrees F. Limit control outlet water temperature is maintained between 180 and 194 degrees F. Flame safeguard operates between 125 degrees F and minus 20 degrees F. located at Jacksonville Fl, GL will provide tail gate loading.
Manf:US ARMY NATICK RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
8297 Roosevelt Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32212 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||200|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||52" x 27" x 47"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No Customer Escorting Available For Preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Requires current state drivers license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
Maps & Directions
Jacksonville, FL 32212 US
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.