(3), (1)ea, Hill Rom Advanta Electric Bed with cushioned bedding and vinyl cover, Side guard rails, Control buttons for
Quantity in Lot:
|3 (View Details)|
|02/14/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|02/18/2013 05:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Santa Rita, GU GU|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:(3), (1)ea, Hill Rom Advanta Electric Bed with cushioned bedding and vinyl cover, Side guard rails, Control buttons for height adjustment for upper and lower, Body and casters with parking brake lever, (2)ea, Labconco Medical Chair with metal framing,Cushioned arm rest and side mounted tray table, GL will only Load a Flat Bed Trailer.
BED ELECTRIC LOW AIR LOSS
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
BLDG# 3180 Conelee Lane
Santa Rita, GU 96915 GU
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||GU|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||1000|
|Shipping QTY:||3 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||0'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview during scheduled viewing times only. No customer escorting available for preview
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Visitors without military ID must obtain a base pass. To obtain a base pass you must: Be sponsored by an authorized GL representative. Possess a valid State Driver's License and/or approved ID. Any vehicle brought onto base must: Be registered to driver. Contain current registration and insurance. If a vehicle is a company owned vehicle, driver must have a company ID. Vehicles with dark tint will not be allowed to enter base. Commercial vehicles must use commercial gate for a 100% inspection. All vehicles must have a GL representative present when going through the gate.
Maps & Directions
Santa Rita, GU 96915 GU
FDA Certificate Required:A completed Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Certificate form is required and must be submitted when Medical & Dental Equipment is purchased. Submittal of this Form is a one-time requirement and will remain valid for all future purchases. If you have not submitted an FDA Certificate please do so by visiting FDA Certificate for Medical/Dental.
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.