Adjustable Aircraft Maintenance Platforms
Quantity in Lot:
|500000 (View Details)|
|01/07/2013 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|01/09/2013 05:33PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Travis AFB, CA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:10 ea. Adjustable Aircraft Maintenance platforms, Used on TF39 and CF6 engines associated with C-5 aircraft. Includes 3-2000 LB Elevators, Total lot weight is approx. 500,000 lbs. This lot consists of 85% steel, 5% aluminum, 5% copper, 5% rubber and plastic. Lot weight and material breakdown are estimates based on a visual evaluation of the lot and are not guaranteed. Material is located at 120 Goodall st. on Travis AFB. Buyer is responsible for the removal of the material in accordance with any and all safety regulations in place at the facility. Buyer s equipment must meet all safety regulations and must be operated by licensed operators and in accordance with all base regulations. Buyer may only utilize rubber tracked, or rubber wheeled equipment for demolition and loading. If buyer does not provide rubber tracked or rubber wheeled equipment, buyer assumes liability for any damages done to the runway surface and surrounding areas that may result from the operation of his/her equipment. If torches are to be used the buyer is responsible for obtaining applicable burn permits from the installation prior to conducting demolition. All scrap under this contract requires mutilation by the buyer prior to removal if allowed at the location or mutilation must be witnessed and certified by DOD personnel at the buyer's facility. Title to the material does not pass to the buyer until all scrap has been mutilated. Buyer agrees to allow U.S. Government (USG) Personnel to witness destruction. POC for sale is Shaun Martinez 602-309-5996. Preview and Load Out are by appointment only.
Unprepared Light Melting Steel
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
291 Hickam Avenue
Travis AFB, CA 94535 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (707) 424-4447|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||500000|
|Shipping QTY:||500000 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview by appointment only.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice. Loads will be scheduled Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00am - 12:00pm, except federal holidays.
REQUIRES CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE. VEHICLE REGISTRATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE.
Maps & Directions
Travis AFB, CA 94535 US
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.