1983 AM General M932 Truck, Tractor, 5-ton, 6x6, with winch. Powered by a Cummins NHC-250 6-cylinder naturally aspirated
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|12/24/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|12/27/2012 05:14PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Nellis AFB, NV|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1983 AM General M932 Truck, Tractor, 5-ton, 6x6, with winch. Powered by a Cummins NHC-250 6-cylinder naturally aspirated Diesel engine driving through an Allison automatic transmission and two-speed transfer case. Vehicle equipped with 20,000-pound capacity hydraulically-driven self-recovery winch. Vehicle equipped with hard top cab enclosure. Truck equipped with power steering. Manufacturer's serial number: C532-00078. Odometer reads 2948 miles with 3408 hours. Runs. GL will only load a Flat Bed Trailer, Buyer may tow or Drive item for removal.
Manf:U S ARMY TANK AUTOMOTIVE COMMAND AMSTA-IM-MM U.S
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
5502 Blytheville Dr
Nellis AFB, NV 89191
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||20100|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||265" x 96" x 121"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only, Tuesday and Thursday only from 8:00am until 2:30pm.
By appointment only, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00am until 2:30pm within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice. Driver must have a copy of the invoice. Vehicles may be driven, towed, or put on trailer for removal.
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration. If you have a state license from Utah, Washington, or New Mexico, you must have a second form of ID. One of the three; passport, social security card, or birth certificate. All visitors names will b ran for warrants.
Maps & Directions
Nellis AFB, NV 89191
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.