1957, American LaFrance, Model#0-11B, Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Truck, odometer reads: 26453 miles, hard top, all
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|10/18/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|10/22/2012 05:24PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Barksdale AFB, LA|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1957, American LaFrance, Model#0-11B, Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Truck, odometer reads: 26453 miles, hard top, all fluids drained, passenger side window shattered, tires dry rotted, all compartments are strapped welded shut. The O-11B truck was in service to the USAF from the late 1950s to the mid 1970s. It was used under all climatic conditions for combating aircraft fires, providing fire protection services for unconventional fuel fires, aircraft maintenance and servicing operations, and support of Air Force structural fire fighting units. It has a primary extiguishing agent capacity of 1100 gallons of water-foam solution and a secondary agent capacity of 40 gallons of CB. The chassis is a 6x6 cab-forward design powered by a main engine of 326Hp, while the 500 gpm fire pump is powered by an 8 cylinder, air-cooled, 220Hp engine. This combination allows the truck to traverse rough terrain at relatively high speeds and provides the capability to start fire extinguishing operations immediately upon reaching the fire scene. This vehicle is winterized, and can operate effectively in temperatures ranging from 125 degrees F to -65 degrees F. The truck requires a crew of five for maximum capability; although the vehicle and its primary agent system can be employed effectively with two fire fighters. THIS ITEM IS LOCATED @ BARKSDALE AIR FORCE BASE AND WAS A PART OF THE MUSEUM ARTIFACTS ON DISPLAY. THIS IS A BUYER LOAD, NO GL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE. AT TIME OF REMOVAL, WE NEED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR NOTICE FOR LOAD OUT DUE TO LOCATION OF ITEM. VEHICLE MUST BE EITHER TRAILERED OR TOWED OUT. WORKING ON THE VEHICLE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
1264 Twining Dr
Barksdale AFB, LA 71110
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||8500|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||528" x 108" x 96"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
UNMANNED SITE. By Appointment Only. No Customer Escorting Available For Preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Requires current state driver's license and/or ID for all occupants, vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
Maps & Directions
Barksdale AFB, LA 71110
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.