This is a six month term contract for 30,000 lbs. (approx.) mixed metal scrap including but not limited to: light & heav
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|09/10/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|09/12/2012 05:18PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:This is a six month term contract for 30,000 lbs. (approx.) mixed metal scrap including but not limited to: light & heavy steel, aluminum, stainless steel, wire and brass. Located at McConnell AFB, Wichita, Kansas. Material to include metal office furniture, shelving, cabinets, wall lockers, desk chairs, tables, refrigerators (Freon-free), vehicular parts, and engines, with ferrous, nonferrous and non-metallic materials. The purchaser is required to provide one 40-yard capacity container at site for collection. Government scales available. Purchaser is required to obtain empty and full weights from scale for each pick up. Photos are representative of property but may not be actual property in yard. No culling allowed by the Company. No sorting will be permitted on site. The purchaser is responsible for clean-up of spills including use of absorbents and disposal of trash (wood, pallets, boxes, plastic, included in sale and weight of sale. The purchaser is responsible for loading of items that are too big to be placed in roll-off. The purchaser is responsible for working in a safe and neat manner. All scrap under this contract requires mutilation by the purchaser. Mutilation must be witnessed and certified by DOD surplus personnel at another facility. Title does not pass to Purchaser until Scrap has been mutilated. The Purchaser agrees to allow USG personnel to witness destruction. Pictures shown are representative to actual.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
53546 Mulvane Road, Building 1349
Wichita, KS 67221
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||30000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
UNMANNED SITE: Preview is By Picture(s) only No Customer Escorting Available For Preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration
Maps & Directions
53546 Mulvane Road, Building 1349
53546 Mulvane Road, Building 1349,Wichita,KS
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.