1991 John Hollings Trailer mounted diesel engine generator set with acoustic suppression kit. Current type: AC. AC wa
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|08/16/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|08/20/2012 05:30PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Davis Monthan AFB, AZ|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1991 John Hollings Trailer mounted diesel engine generator set with acoustic suppression kit. Current type: AC. AC wattage rating: 30 kilowatts. Frequency rating: 60 hertz nominal. Three phase. Line to line voltage in volts: 208 and 416 Line to neutral voltage in volts: 120 and 240. Power factor in percent: 80. Excitor type: Separately excited. Excitor included. Ambient temp in degrees Celsius: 51. Temperature rise rating in degrees Celsius for continuous operation: 50. Radio interference suppression included. Two wheels. Body type: Chassis with fender. Steel body. Load capacity: 2.50 tons. Hitch/coupler style: 10 plain, offset, lunette type coupler. Maximum weight capacity: 6000 lbs. Cubic measure: 812 cubic feet. Power unit PU-406B/M is made up of one tactical utility generator set, DOD Model MEP-005A, mounted on a modified M200A1 trailer. Generator has a 1978 White engine model 0298ER Bore: 3 3/4 Stroke: 4 1/2 Max count speed: 2000.
Manf:JOINT ELECTRONICS TYPE DESIGNATION SYSTEM
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
7030 East Irvington Road
Davis Monthan AFB
Davis Monthan AFB, AZ 85707
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||4000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Item Preview Arrangements: Preview is allowed with a 72 hr notice to the GL site manager. Please call the site manager at 480-367-1300 for an appointment. Buyers who do not make an appointment prior to showing up will be turned away and asked to call the site manager.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration
Maps & Directions
Davis Monthan AFB
Davis Monthan AFB, AZ 85707
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.