Naval Shipyard Puget Sound MDL#EX-YC-688 Open Lighter Barge, non-self-propelled, delivery date 1937, length 110 FT, extr
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|08/07/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|08/09/2012 06:40PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Naval Shipyard Puget Sound MDL#EX-YC-688 Open Lighter Barge, non-self-propelled, delivery date 1937, length 110 FT, extreme beam 31 FT, maximum navigational draft 4 FT, light displacement 100 tons, dead weight 250 tons, waterline length 110 FT, waterline beam 30 FT, current displacement 250 tons, draft limit 4 FT, steel hull, steel superstructure. It is the opinion of the custodian that the hull of this craft is in good condition. Inspections are available by appointment only. A 72-hour advance notice is required prior to inspection. Inspection times are available between the hours of 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM local time, Monday - Friday, excluding Holidays. CONTACT: Mr. Robert Bigelow; COMM: 360-476-9663; EMAIL: email@example.com. See attached link Invitation for Bid for Loadout/Removal requirements. Winning bid will require an EUC.
OPEN LIGHTER EX-YC-6
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
2000 West Marine View Dr.
Pier A D
Everett, WA 98207
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||250|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||110' x 31' x 30'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Maps & Directions
2000 West Marine View Dr.
Pier A D
Pier A D
2000 West Marine View Dr.,Pier A D,Everett,WA
Exchange Sale Property:This lot is subject to specific Exchange Sale Terms & Conditions as
described at: http://www.govliquidation.com/c/exchange_sale_terms.html
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.