Unknown MFR Diesel engine generator set Mdl: MEP009A, SN: VZ00681. Has 1358.0 hours, Three phase, Inclosed housing. Cr
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|08/16/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|08/20/2012 05:04PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Unknown MFR Diesel engine generator set Mdl: MEP009A, SN: VZ00681. Has 1358.0 hours, Three phase, Inclosed housing. Cranking voltage in volts: 24.0. Electric motor. Line to line voltage in volts: 480.0 and 416.0 and 208.0 nd 416.0 and 208.0. AC wattage rating: 200.0 kilowatts and 200.0 kilowatts and 200.0 kilowatts and 167.0 kilowatts and 167.0 kilowatts. Cooling method: Radiator. Overall height: 75.000 inches nominal. Overall width: 50.000 inches nominal. Overall length: 114.000 inches nominal. Temp rise rating in degrees Celsius for continuous operation: 50.0. Ambient temp in degrees Celsius: 51.7. Excitor included. Self-excited. Power factor in percent; 80.0 and 80.0 and 80.0 and 80.0 and 80.0. Line to neutral voltage in volts: 277.0 and 240.0 and 120.0 and 240.0 and 120.0. Fully inclosed. Frequency rating: 50.0 hertz minimum and 60.0 hertz maximum. Prime mover cooling medium: Liquid. AC current, Skid mounted. Preview and load out by appointment only, loading a
Manf:DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PROJECT MANAGER-MOBILE ELECTRIC POWER
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
4755 Pasture Road
Fallon, NV 89496
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||10000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||114" x 50" x 75"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Previews are Tues-Thurs only with a 48 hr notice to the GL site manager. Please call the site manager at 530-827-4546 for an appointment. Buyers who do not make an appointment prior to showing up will be turned away and asked to call the site manager.
Load outs are Mon-Fri and by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice.
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration.
Maps & Directions
Fallon, NV 89496
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.