50,000 lbs approximately generation Mixed Metals, unsegregated, scrap, term contract. Located at Yakima training facilit
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|08/01/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|08/03/2012 08:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:50,000 lbs approximately generation Mixed Metals, unsegregated, scrap, term contract. Located at Yakima training facility, asp bldg 1093, Yakima, WA 98901. Period of performance is 6 months. All scrap under this contract requires mutilation by the buyer prior to removal if allowed by the base or mutilation must be witnessed and certified by DoD surplus personnel at another facility. Title to the material does not pass to the buyer until the scrap has been mutilated. Buyer agrees to allow USG personnel to witness destruction. Scrap may include but is not limited to: fired aluminum shells, fired steel shells, metal ammunition links, metal clips, banding and unserviceable ammunition cans. Buyer will provide at their expense two 30 40 yard closeable top roll off containers for accumulation. Contractor may also be asked to provide additional containers accumulation on base. Buyer will be notified when material is ready for pick up by government liquidation personnel. Buyer will have two business days to schedule an appointment for pick up and no more than four business days to pick up material from site. For mutilation will not be allowed at this site. Buyer must designate a site for load to be taken to for mutilation verification on same day as pick up. There is no scale available at site. Buyer must obtain a certified scale weight ticket that has gross, tare, and net stamped on the ticket. Weight ticket will be given to government liquidation employee when mutilation is witnessed. Point of contact for sale is John Miller (253) 966-1430. Pictures are a representative of actual material. Mutilation is required.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
Yakima Training Facility
ASP Building 1093
Yakima, WA 98901-9399
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||50000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No customer escorting available for preview. Contact Lonny Jenkerson at (253) 966-6372 or John Miller (253) 966-1430 for Scrap Sales
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice Contact Lonny Jenkerson at (253) 966-6372 or John Miller (253) 966-1430 for Scrap Sales
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration.
Maps & Directions
ASP Building 1093
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.