17,965 lbs(apprx) 20mm Fired Brass stored in 15 drum containers which are included in sale but not weight. All property
Quantity in Lot:
|17965 (View Details)|
|08/10/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|08/14/2012 05:14PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:17,965 lbs(apprx) 20mm Fired Brass stored in 15 drum containers which are included in sale but not weight. All property under this contract requires mutilation by the buyer prior to removal if allowed by the base or mutilation must be witnessed and certified by DOD personnel at another facility. Title to the material does not pass to the buyer until the scrap has been mutilated. Buyer agrees to allow GL personnel witness destruction. No preview available, GL will load.
Brass, Fired, to Include Blank
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
DRMO Sierra - Bldg. S-315
Herlong, CA 96113
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (530) 827-4752|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||17965|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Auction Preview by appointment only, must contact site Manager @ (530)827-4546 or email@example.com for Visitor Request Form, Previews are Monday through Thursday 8am - 3pm with a 48hr advance notice.
Load-out/Pickup by appointment only and must be within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice.
Must have current DL/ID, proof of car insurance, current car registration and Visitor Request Form filled out and returned 48hrs prior to base entry.
Maps & Directions
DRMO Sierra - Bldg. S-315
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.