Oshkosh MK48 Logistic Vehicle System (LVS) Front Power Unit.Powered by a Detroit Diesel 8V92TA 8-cylinder, 450-horsepower turbocharged engine driving through four-speed Allison automatic transmission. When coupled to the Rear Body Unit (not included in this lot), vehicle has 12.5 ton off-road load capacity, and 22.5 ton on-road load capacity. The items VIN number is 109T9P1B2. The unit has 1379 miles and 2719 hours of operation. The unit dose not have batteries and and does not start. This item is a buyer load, GL will not help load this item.
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|07/11/2012 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|07/13/2012 05:10PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Oshkosh MK48 Logistic Vehicle System (LVS) Front Power Unit.Powered by a Detroit Diesel 8V92TA 8-cylinder, 450-horsepower turbocharged engine driving through four-speed Allison automatic transmission. When coupled to the Rear Body Unit (not included in this lot), vehicle has 12.5 ton off-road load capacity, and 22.5 ton on-road load capacity. The items VIN number is 109T9P1B2. The unit has 1379 miles and 2719 hours of operation. The unit dose not have batteries and and does not start. This item is a buyer load, GL will not help load this item.
Manf:OSHKOSH TRUCK CORP. DIV OSHKOSH TRUCK CORPORATION
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
146 Joseph Boll Avenue
Marine Corps Logistics Base
Barstow, CA 92311
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||32000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||238" x 96" x 102"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Previews are by appointment only and are are based on availability of GL personnel. The previews are 20 minutes in total length. Site hours: 6:30am - 1:00pm.
Loadouts are by appointment only. If customers arrive without an appointment they will have wait and potentially can be turned away. Customers my drive out items that they purchase or pull trailers that they purchase, but it is the customers responsibility to ensure that their mode of removal meets all legal requirements for travel on roads and interstates.
Customer are responsible to have photo ID, proof of registration and insurance. Customer are to have a copy of the invoice of the item they are picking up.
Maps & Directions
Marine Corps Logistics Base
Barstow, CA 92311
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 10% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.