AM General Corporation M820 Truck, Van, Expansible, 5-ton, 6x6. Powered by a Cummins NHC-250 6-cylinder naturally aspirated Diesel engine driving through a five-speed manual overdrive transmission and two-speed transfer case. Vehicle equipped with power steering. Vehicle wheelbase modified. Manufacturer s serial number: NL0397 C129-10480. 05600 indicated miles. 0663 indicated hours. Driven into lot. Batteries dead, requires jump start. Buyer Loadout required
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|01/25/2011 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|01/27/2011 05:14PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:AM General Corporation M820 Truck, Van, Expansible, 5-ton, 6x6. Powered by a Cummins NHC-250 6-cylinder naturally aspirated Diesel engine driving through a five-speed manual overdrive transmission and two-speed transfer case. Vehicle equipped with power steering. Vehicle wheelbase modified. Manufacturer s serial number: NL0397 C129-10480. 05600 indicated miles. 0663 indicated hours. Driven into lot. Batteries dead, requires jump start. Buyer Loadout required
Manf:U S ARMY TANK AUTOMOTIVE COMMAND AMSTA-IM-MM U.S
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
5050 Randolph Ave.
Kirtland AFB - Bldg. #1025
Albuquerque, NM 87117
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (505) 853-1581|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||28195|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||363" x 98" x 138"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview by appointment only the week before sale closing date. All security procedures must be met.
Loadout by appointment only, within 10 days of invoice date. All security procedures must be met.
All visitors must be US citizens. Commercial vehicles and vehicles with two axle trailers must use the Commercial/Contractors gate 1.7 miles east of I-25 exit 222A, off Gibson Blvd. Commercial vehicles require an Invoice or Bill of Lading with the site address (Bldg. 1025) as the destination. Other visitors may use the Truman gate 2.8 miles east of I-25 exit 222A, off Gibson Blvd. All vehicles require current registration and proof of insurance. All visitors must present a valid US photo ID and be preannounced for a pass. Visitors must provide the last six numbers of their SSAN and their date of birth prior to arrival at the Base Pass office.
Maps & Directions
Kirtland AFB - Bldg. #1025
Albuquerque, NM 87117
- A 1000% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.