1,300,000 LBS Apprx of scrap tires and associated materials on a 1 year term contract. Property located at 3 locations,
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|07/26/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|07/30/2018 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|11 Days, 4 Hours, 25 Minutes|
|Fort Bliss, TX US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1,300,000 LBS Apprx of scrap tires and associated materials on a 1 year term contract. Property located at 3 locations, Bldg 2956 Chaffee Rd, Ft. Bliss, TX. 79916, 241 Arkansas Ave, Holloman AFB, NM 88330 and White Sands Range, NM 88002. The buyer must remove tires within 4 days of notification. Base scale is available for weighing of conveyance at the time of pickup. The buyer is responsible for loading, pickup of debris and meeting all environmental and transportation requirements/laws including TX and NM state permits for transporting of scrap tires. Generators shall obtain and maintain a record of each indiviual load of used or scrap tires shipped off site. Manifests need to be received from shipper within 60 days or follow-up is required. All original minifests must be maintained for 3 years. Preview is by appointment only 48 hours prior to sale. Please call ahead for appointment and requirements. Mutilation not required. GL will provide tailgate load.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
Fort Bliss, TX 79916 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||1300000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only and must be made 1 week prior to requested date.
Scheduled appointment required within 10 days of paid in full invoice. Must have current drivers license, vehicle registration, proof of insurance and invoice available at time of appointment. Customers must have necessary equipment to remove shipments on Buyer Load out lots. No weapons or contraband will be allowed on installation. Any failure by the customer will result in immediate cancellation of the appointment.
Buyers must have valid drivers license, registration and insurance and invoice available at time of appointment. No weapons or contraband will be allowed on installation. Any failure by the customer will result in immediate cancellation of the appointment.
Maps & Directions
Fort Bliss, TX 79916 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.