25,000 Lbs. Apprx, 4 ea, Steel & Iron Piping, dimensions: 605in X 60in X 60in, Mutilation Required, Property is located
Quantity in Lot:
|25000 (View Details)|
|07/07/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|07/09/2018 04:03PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Norfolk, VA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:25,000 Lbs. Apprx, 4 ea, Steel & Iron Piping, dimensions: 605in X 60in X 60in, Mutilation Required, Property is located at DLA, 7829 7th Street, Norfolk, Virginia, 23511, total weight is estimated, Property is located at 7829 7th Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23511, 72 hour request by appointment for preview POC for preview Mr. Marcus Wierman, 757-445-2412, 72 hour request to GL POC William Remaley 602-421-5528 for load out appointments, By bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that by bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that ALL materials purchased will not be re-used or re-furbished, or sold for re-use or refurbishing, but will ONLY be processed in order to recycle the raw materials into new, manufactured items. Buyer must provide Liquidity Services with a Certificate of Destruction on the form specified by Liquidity Services within 30 days of removal, buyer must provide empty and loaded weigh tickets from on-site scale, NO LOADING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE, Buyer loads, hot work permitted on site with Base Fire Department Approval, customer must have all safety equipment for cutting, onsite scale is unavailable, buyer must provide empty and loaded weigh tickets from local certified CAT scale. Any fees incurred must be paid for by the buyer. Preview/removal by confirmed appointment only within 24 hr. minimum notice, total weight estimated, weight ticket must be received/delivered to GL POC William Remaley @ St. Julien's Creek Annex
Iron and Steel Scrap, Mixed wi
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
7829 7th St
Norfolk, VA 23511 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (757) 444-5398|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||25000|
|Shipping QTY:||4 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||605.00" x 60.00" x 60.00"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
No appointment necessary. Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. No customer escorting available for preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration.
Maps & Directions
Norfolk, VA 23511 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.