30,000 lbs. Approx. Accumulation of Scrap Tires. Tires will be accumulated at Fort Hunter Liggett. Tires must be removed
Quantity in Lot:
|30000 (View Details)|
|06/15/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|06/19/2018 05:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Vandenberg A F B, CA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:30,000 lbs. Approx. Accumulation of Scrap Tires. Tires will be accumulated at Fort Hunter Liggett. Tires must be removed within 3 days of notification. Tires will be buyer load, GL will not be able to assist in loading the tires. Tires that are include but not limited to Michelin 12.00-20, and tires of various other types and sizes to include aircraft tires, tractor tires and forklift tires. Some tires may be mounted on rims and run-flat insert assemblies may also be included. (pictures are examples only). MFG and sizes are not guaranteed. No culling allowed. Buyer is responsible for any dunnage including picking up their debris and keeping the area orderly. Manifest for tires removed are required for the State of CA and must be given at the time the weight ticket is signed. Tires must be transported by a California-Permitted waste tire hauler. Failure to abide by scrap tire permit regulations will result in the recession of this sale. Buyer agrees to provide copies of required permits and return manifests upon request by DOD. Mutilation is not required.
Rubber Tires, Vehicular
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
1205 Utah Street
Vandenberg A F B, CA 93437 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (805) 606-3882|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||30000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1" x 1" x 1"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No Customer Escorting Available For Preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration
Maps & Directions
Vandenberg A F B, CA 93437 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.