33 pallets of Plastic material to include but may not be limited to school toys / learning aids, panels, containers, win
Quantity in Lot:
|20000 (View Details)|
|04/13/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|04/17/2018 04:08PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Clarksville, TN US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:33 pallets of Plastic material to include but may not be limited to school toys / learning aids, panels, containers, windows, windshields. Boxes and pallets are included in weight and sale. Lot includes (1) hopper of riot shields. Hopper is not included in weight or sale. Lot may include but not be limited to other materials such as canvas, vinyl, rubber that are included in weight and sale. GL will tailgate load any type of conveyance. GL will load flatbed truck / trailer. GL will load open top container that is 10ft or less in height. GL will dump the (1) hopper. No culling is permitted. Mutilation Required. By bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that ALL materials purchased will not be re-used or re-furbished, or sold for re-use or refurbishing. Buyer must provide Liquidity Services with a Certificate of Destruction on the form specified by Liquidity Services within 30 days of removal. Preview and load out by appointment only. In addition to the posted requirements for obtaining access to the Base, buyers / drivers from KY, ME, MN, MO, MT, OK, PA, SC, and WA, need to google the Real ID Act for further information. Pictures are sample pictures. No further information is available.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
8th & Oregon
Bldg. 5211 B
Clarksville, TN 42223 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (931) 431-3500|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||20000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1.00' x 1.00' x 1.00'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Monday-Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Central Time. By appointment only. No customer escorting available for preview.
Load-out times are Monday - Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Central Time. Please call to schedule an appointment within 10 business days of a Paid In Full Invoice. Location : Ft Campbell Kentucky Fort Cambell Blvd Route 41A Building 5211 B Must Enter on the Kentucky side Commercial Vehicles and Vehciles with trailers use gate 7 Personal vehicles not pulling trailers use gate 4
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration.
Maps & Directions
Bldg. 5211 B
Clarksville, TN 42223 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.