[RSCG TASK ID 6035841] 8ea Drive Medical Mobility products, All units appear to be unused and in original box, To includ
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|03/15/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|03/19/2018 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|20 Hours, 48 Minutes,14 Seconds|
|Garland, TX US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:[RSCG TASK ID 6035841] 8ea Drive Medical Mobility products, All units appear to be unused and in original box, To include:1ea Drive Medical Mdl STD22ECDFA-ELR Sentra EC Wheelchair; 1ea Drive Medical Mdl SSP18RBDDA Silver Sport Reclining wheelchair; 1ea Drive Medical Silver Sport 1 Wheelchair; 1ea Drive Medical Mdl ATC17-BK Transport chair; 2ea Drive Medical Mdl TR37E-SV Transport chair; 1ea Drive Medical Mdl EXP19LTBL Transport chair; 1ea Drive Medical Mdl 795BU Transport chair. The Buyer hereby agrees, commits and warrants to each of the Seller and the Seller's Agent that it shall export all of the purchased assets outside of the U.S. and Canada within 45 days of the date on which the assets are collected and removed by the Buyer from the Seller's or Seller's Agent's premises and provide proof of export to the Seller in such form as the Seller may require. The Buyer further represents and warrants that its export of the purchased assets shall be in compliance with any and all applicable international, federal, state and/or local law. , Weight 250, Dimensions 48 x 48 x 72 Inches, (Asset ID 3504302), Loc. 6035841
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
3300 Wood Dr Ste 100
Garland, TX 75041 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||250|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||48'' x 48'' x 72''(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Online preview only
By appointment only
Maps & Directions
Garland, TX 75041 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 18% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.
Place a bid only if you're serious about making the purchase. You will be entering into a legally binding contract if you are the winning bidder. Please review our Terms and Conditions.