10,600 lbs. approx. of 20 mm fired steel expended cartridges contained in (3) hoppers. Hoppers are not included in weig
Quantity in Lot:
|10600 (View Details)|
|03/12/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|03/14/2018 04:07PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Nellis AFB, NV US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:10,600 lbs. approx. of 20 mm fired steel expended cartridges contained in (3) hoppers. Hoppers are not included in weight or sale. Driver / Buyer will be required to release the latch when dumping the hoppers. GL will only load open top conveyance that is 10ft or less in height. Destructive Scrapping Required. By bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that ALL materials purchased will not be re-used or re-furbished, or sold for re-use or refurbishing. Buyer must provide Liquidity Services with a Certificate of Destruction on the form specified by Liquidity Services within 30 days of removal. Preview or load out by appointment only. Mon. - Wed.
Brass, Fired, to Include Blank
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
5502 Blytheville Dr
Nellis AFB, NV 89191 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (801) 773-0854|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||10600|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1" x 1" x 1"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only, Tuesday and Thursday only from 8:00am until 2:30pm.
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday by appointments only. Contact Jessica Berry at 602-309-9073.
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration. If you have a state license from Utah, Washington, or New Mexico, you must have a second form of ID. One of the three; passport, social security card, or birth certificate. All visitors names will b ran for warrants.
Maps & Directions
Nellis AFB, NV 89191 US
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.