1,000,000 lbs. approx. of unsegregated mixed metals scrap. This is a 6 month term contract located at Pendleton Marine O
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|03/05/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|03/07/2018 04:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Oceanside, CA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1,000,000 lbs. approx. of unsegregated mixed metals scrap. This is a 6 month term contract located at Pendleton Marine Oceanside CA. Scrap may include but is not limited to: light and heavy steel, aluminum, stainless steel, wire and copper. Majority of scrap to consist of light & heavy steel from desks, file cabinets, chairs, tool boxes, wall lockers, furniture, refrigerators (Freon free), ranges, washers, dryers, dishwashers, cylinders, banding, valves, pipe, structural shapes, shop trimmings, vehicle components, truck engines (drained of fluid), doors, generators, cable and wire. Scrap may contain foreign attachments including wood, pallets, cardboard, canvas or plastic and will be placed in the rolloff with material and disposed of at buyer expense. Buyer will provide (2) 40 cubic yard roll off containers and (1 to 2) flatbed. Containers will be left in a secured, designated area, for accumulation. Buyer must drop off an empty container in secured area so that accumulation does not stop. Buyer must also provide a flatbed as needed to pick up from multiple locations at this site. Destructive Scrapping Required. By bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that ALL materials purchased will not be re-used or re-furbished, or sold for re-use or refurbishing. Buyer must provide Liquidity Services with a Certificate of Destruction on the form specified by Liquidity Services within 30 days of removal.
Scrap Place Holder BQ
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
Oceanside, CA 92055 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (760) 385-4581|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||1000000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1" x 1" x 1"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview by appointment only.
By appt only. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 to 1:30
Must have current DL, Registration and Insurance.
Maps & Directions
Oceanside, CA 92055 US
Oceanside, CA 92055 US
MCB Pendleton, Oceanside, CA 92055
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.