Schaeff Model 90WRS2140N2 Electric Stand-Up Forklift Truck, Serial No. W03875V. Note: Battery has been removed and the f
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|01/16/2018 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|01/18/2018 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|1 Days, 19 Hours, 52 Minutes|
|Hazelwood, MO US|
|$65.00 (Reserve Not Met)|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Schaeff Model 90WRS2140N2 Electric Stand-Up Forklift Truck, Serial No. W03875V. Note: Battery has been removed and the forklift is being sold without a battery. Attachment: Turrett TH204848. Forks can be rotated 90 degrees left-to-right. Mast has 3 degrees max tilt back. 42" L x 4" W forks. Indicated Capacity: 2,350 lbs at 24" load center 156" height or 1,491 lbs at 24" load center at 214" height. Indicated Truck weight without battery: 11,283 lbs. Max AH 1240. 36 Volt. No battery charger. Hour meter not readable without electrical power, but forklift is understood to have low hours. Dims as parked: 162-1/2" L x 53" W x 101" H. Forklift is located at Seller's facility in St. Charles, MO. Forklift is parked outdoors. Buyer is responsible for all loading arrangements. Offered for sale only to US companies or US Persons (Citizens or Permanent Residents) located in the domestic USA. Unit# 635. A# 152352.
Schaeff Stand-Up Forklift
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
187 James S. McDonnell Blvd
Hazelwood, MO 63042 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||Not Available|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||Freight(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only.
By appointment only. Tailgate load only. All buyers must be US. Boeing Buyer Data Sheet required and does not impact PIF invoice generation but must bring it for load out.
Maps & Directions
Hazelwood, MO 63042 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 18% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.
Place a bid only if you're serious about making the purchase. You will be entering into a legally binding contract if you are the winning bidder. Please review our Terms and Conditions.
This lot has a reserve in place.