Coppus TM-8, high-pressure Centrifugal Blower/Exhauster, S/N: Z0408120023. 100 dbA, 15HP, 7,450cfm. Note: Needs a new fa
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|12/14/2017 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|12/18/2017 04:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Richland, WA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Coppus TM-8, high-pressure Centrifugal Blower/Exhauster, S/N: Z0408120023. 100 dbA, 15HP, 7,450cfm. Note: Needs a new fan blade. Unit is inoperable but is repairable. (Property Disposition Case: AS-17-0105 – 89056572337105.) Removals: We will need 48 hours' notice prior to scheduling pick-up of awarded item in order to facilitate scheduling at our facility. We are on a 4x10's schedule Monday through Thursday and load outs should be scheduled between 8:00AM PT and no later than 2:30PM PT (lunch is 11:25AM to 12:05PM). The assets are located on a Department of Energy Site. In order to get badged, an individual MUST be a U.S. Citizen and be ReadID compliant. The individual will need 2 forms of Picture ID with exact matching names or a Valid Passport works best as an approved single form of ID. The individual MUST be wearing long pants and have a pair of work boots (steel toe is not required). We supply a vest, hard hat and safety glasses to be worn while on site (unless an individual can provide his or her own). Finally, no alcohol, firearms, knife blades over 4", additional riders or animals are allowed on Site. Buyer is responsible for removal.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
1030 Battelle Blvd
Richland, WA 99354 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||Not Available|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||Freight(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only.
Load-out times for the site are limited to 2 days per month. Customers must complete and return a security badge request form to GL and schedule an appointment for load-out, no exceptions. Customers/drivers only are allowed onto site for pickup. No family members, no pets and no prohibited articles. All customers must be U.S. Citizens and . arrive with valid picture ID (see above) Driving teams are ok as long as both members have filled out and returned the security form.
Customers must complete and return a security badge request form for Hanford/WTP access. Customers must be US citizens (U.S. born or naturalized) and have a one of the following forms of valid Government picture ID:
Maps & Directions
Richland, WA 99354 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 18% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.