Polycom HDX Video Conferencing System. To include: 2 ea. Sampo 50FPSM 50" PDP Monitors, 1 ea. Polycom HDX8000, 1 ea. Cam
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|12/22/2017 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|12/27/2017 05:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Hayward, CA US|
|$500.00 (Reserve Met)|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Polycom HDX Video Conferencing System. To include: 2 ea. Sampo 50FPSM 50" PDP Monitors, 1 ea. Polycom HDX8000, 1 ea. Cambridge Soundworks sub/speaker, 1 ea. Polycom HDX video camera, 1 ea Polycom video conferencing system stand with built-in speakers. All components requiring power do power up, cords included.
Video Conferencing System
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
21050 Forbes Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||Not Available|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||Freight(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By Appointment Only. Please provide a list of items to be previewed at least a day before the appointment. Click on link to make an online appointment request: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/9qqmbrz8/
By Appointment Only. Site will provide tailgate loading. Facility has standard height docking. Personnel picking up the items must bring the following (1) a valid government or state issued picture identification. (2) a copy of the paid in full invoice and (3) Authorization for Pickup for signed by the buyer. Click on link to make an online appointment request: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/9qqmbrz8/
Call for appointment. Facility is located in a commercial industrial area. The driveway entrance is located at the corner of Lincoln and Forbes avenues. Personnel picking up the items must provide a valid government or state issued picture identification. Click on link to make an online appointment request: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/9qqmbrz8/
Maps & Directions
Hayward, CA 94545 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 18% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.