1967 General Motors EMD 3,000 kW diesel power plant consisting of 2 each 1,500 kW EMD model MP36A generator units and 1
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|12/12/2017 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|12/14/2017 04:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Travis AFB, CA US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1967 General Motors EMD 3,000 kW diesel power plant consisting of 2 each 1,500 kW EMD model MP36A generator units and 1 each EMD model MC53 control van. Generator Unit #1 information: Engine- EMD model 16-567-E4 turbocharged 16-cylinder 2-cycle diesel engine (SN 66-M1-1140), 2,000hp, 835 max RPM. Synchronous Generator- EMD model A-15-B. 2400/4160V, 1560 KVA, 3 Ph, 50 Cycle. Generator Unit #2 information: EMD model 16-567-E4 turbocharged 16-cylinder 2-cycle diesel engine (SN 66-M1-1083), 2,000hp, 835 max RPM. Synchronous Generator- EMD model A-15-A. 2400/4160V, 1875 KVA, 3 Ph, 60 Cycle. Control Van unit includes a La Marche Constavolt Float A11-20-130V charging unit, a Woodward 2301A speed controller and 3 voltage regulator cabinets. Please note that there are no existing maintenance records or paperwork for this power plant and as such we have no way to determine engine hours or verify any dates of remanufacture. Please inspect pictures carefully for more information. IMPORTANT NOTE- Buyer Load. Each generator unit weighs approximately 111,500 lbs and measures 484"L x 124"W x 135"H. The control van weighs approximately 40,000 lbs and measures 288"L x 124"W x 145"H. High capacity crane and road permits will be required for removal.
Manf:GENERAL MOTORS CORP ELECTRO-MOTIVE DIV
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
291 Hickam Avenue
Travis AFB, CA 94535 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||Not Available|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||Freight(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview by appointment only.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice. Loads will be scheduled Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00am - 12:00pm, except federal holidays.
REQUIRES CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE. VEHICLE REGISTRATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE.
Maps & Directions
Travis AFB, CA 94535 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.