Midmark 641-003 hospital chair SN: V629856, 115 volt, 11.5 Amp, 50/60 Hz. Includes a hand control board, powers on and
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|11/16/2017 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|11/20/2017 04:02PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Fort Meade, MD US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:Midmark 641-003 hospital chair SN: V629856, 115 volt, 11.5 Amp, 50/60 Hz. Includes a hand control board, powers on and functions. Preview and buyer pickup by appointment only. Must be a US citizen. Requires an Enhanced Driver's license, a second form of ID (birth certificate, passport), vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and a background check at the Visitor's Gate. Citizens from American Samoa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, or Washington State must present a U.S. passport. Commercial truck drivers will need to go to the Visitor's Center prior to the date of pick up to get a badge. Commercial trucks are not allowed at the Visitor's Center, so drivers will need to come in a different vehicle to get their badge. GL will provide tailgate load.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
77 Rock Avenue
Fort Meade, MD 20755 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||300|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||36.00" x 30.00" x 48.00"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Preview arrangements: By appointment only. No Customer Escorting Available For Preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Must be a US citizen. Requires an Enhanced Driver's license, a second form of ID (birth certificate, passport), vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and a background check at the Visitor's Gate. Citizens from American Samoa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, or Washington State must present a U.S. passport. Commercial truck drivers will need to go to the Visitor's Center prior to the date of pick up to get a badge. Commercial trucks are not allowed at the Visitor's Center, so drivers will need to come in a different vehicle to get their badge.
Maps & Directions
Fort Meade, MD 20755 US
FDA Certificate Required:A completed Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Certificate form is required and must be submitted when Medical & Dental Equipment is purchased. Submittal of this Form is a one-time requirement and will remain valid for all future purchases. If you have not submitted an FDA Certificate please do so by visiting FDA Certificate for Medical/Dental.
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.