1351 lbs. (approx) in 2 boxes 5.56mm expended brass casings. Bottom stamp markings to include: LC08. Dunnage included in
Quantity in Lot:
|1351 (View Details)|
|08/04/2017 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|08/08/2017 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|18 Days, 13 Hours, 14 Minutes|
|Columbus, OH US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1351 lbs. (approx) in 2 boxes 5.56mm expended brass casings. Bottom stamp markings to include: LC08. Dunnage included in weight of sale. GL will provide tailgate loading.
Small Arms Brass 5.56 MM Expan
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
401 N. Yearling Rd
Bldg 30 Sect 12
Columbus, OH 43213 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (614) 238-6690|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||1351|
|Shipping QTY:||1 PL|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||48" x 40" x 32"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Thurs 8am-1pm (eastern) by availability and confirmed appointment only. Requires a minimum 24hr notice. All visitors without a military ID must check in at the Visitor Center just inside the Yearling Rd gate. (Commercial trucks and Personal vehicles with trailers are not permitted to use the Yearling Rd gate or go Visitors Center and must use the gate at 300 N. James Rd). Located at Bldg. 30 Sect. 12. To schedule a preview appointment call 602-228-0621 or 602-541-2844
Wednesday 8am-1pm (eastern) by availability and confirmed appointment only. Requires a minimum 24hr notice. All visitors without a military ID must check in at the Visitor Center just inside the Yearling Rd gate. (Commercial trucks and Personal vehicles with trailers are not permitted to use the Yearling Rd gate or go Visitors Center and must use the gate at 300 N. James Rd). Located at Bldg. 30 Sect. 12. To schedule a preview appointment call 602-228-0621 or 602-541-2844
Site is a Federal Installation, must be a US Citizen to access site. Must have valid ID (for each person), registration and proof of insurance. Commercial Trucks and Personal Vehicles with trailers must enter at 300 N. James Rd Whitehall Ohio 43213. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on-site and you will be turned away at the gate.
Maps & Directions
Bldg 30 Sect 12
Columbus, OH 43213 US
EUC Certificate RequiredAll winning Bids in this Lot require an End-User-Certificate (EUC). No Lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.