100,000 lbs Approx. Aircraft and Vehicle tires located at Fort Jackson, SC. This is a one year term contract. Estimated
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|07/17/2017 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|07/19/2017 04:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Fort Jackson, SC US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:100,000 lbs Approx. Aircraft and Vehicle tires located at Fort Jackson, SC. This is a one year term contract. Estimated monthly generation is up to 10,000 lbs. Vehicle tires may include but is not limited to- Goodyear, Michelin, Yokohama, Cooper, Armstrong, and Dico. Term including serviceable and non-serviceable tires, some with rims, some without. Vehicle tire sizes may include but are not limited to- 10.00-20, 11.00-20, 20.5-25, 37 x 12.50 R 16.5 LT, 36 x 12.5 x 16.5, 15 x 19.5, 14 R 20, 10 R20, 395 185 R20 and 16 R 20. Contractor will provide a minimum of two 20' closable box vans at site for loading. Contractor is responsible for segregation of tires as necessary. Manifest will be required for the state of SC and GA. GL will assist with forklift only loading containers. All containers entering the yard will receive a tare weight and then a gross weight upon leaving at the site scale. The contractor will have three business days from notification to remove full and replace with empty containers. DoD Surplus will notify contractor via phone, fax, or e-mail when removal is required. The contractor will be responsible for the scheduling and pick up of full closeable box vans and will need to leave an empty closable box van for loading. Contractor must abide by all State and Federal guidelines for storing and transporting waste tires. Mutilation is not required.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
1902 Ewell Road
Fort Jackson, SC 29207 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||100000|
|Shipping QTY:||100000 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||100(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No customer escorting available for preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration.
Maps & Directions
Fort Jackson, SC 29207 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.