200,000 lbs Light steel which includes, but not limited to vehicular parts, office furniture/equipment, cylinders, hardw
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|12/15/2016 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|12/19/2016 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|12 Days, 8 Hours, 4 Minutes|
|Huntsville, AL US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:200,000 lbs Light steel which includes, but not limited to vehicular parts, office furniture/equipment, cylinders, hardware, banding, construction material, and containers. Some non-ferrous and non-metallic material such as glass, wood, plastic, textiles, and gravel may be present. This material will be delivered over a 1 year period. No culling allowed. Buyer is responsible for clean up and disposal of trash, pallets, and boxes. Some petroleum based residue may be present and buyer is responsible for clean up and disposal of material. The buyer must remove the property within three days of notice by GL personnel. The price per pound will be adjusted every month beginning with the first full month after the start of the contract. The price will be adjusted during the second week of the month. The revised price will be determined by taking the price of AMM No. 2 Bundle Chicago on the first Thursday of the month and dividing it by the AMM No. 2 Bundle Chicago used on the contract start date. The percentage will be applied to the price per pound to arrive at an adjusted price. Mutilation required. By bidding, each bidder represents, warrants, and certifies that ALL materials purchased will not be re-used or re-furbished, or sold for re-use or refurbishing, but will ONLY be processed in order to recycle the raw materials into new, manufactured items. Buyer must provide Liquidity Services with a Certificate of Destruction on the form specified by Liquidity Services within 30 days of removal. GL will load low side trailers, roll offs, and flatbeds.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
7408 Warehouse Rd
Huntsville, AL 35898 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Contact Fax:||1 (256) 881-3414|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||200000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||10.00' x 10.00' x 6.00'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. Hours of operation from 6:30am to 3:00pm.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Drivers License,Proof of Insurance. Valid Vehicle registration. Commericial Veh- Can Use Gate 1 Only. Gate 1 closes at 3:00 P.M.
Maps & Directions
Huntsville, AL 35898 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.