1990 Bobcat 843 Skid Steer
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|12/06/2016 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|12/08/2016 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|1 Days, 1 Hours, 58 Minutes|
|Auburn, CA US|
|$6,500.00 (Reserve Not Met)|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1990 Bobcat 843 Skid Steer. Serial # 503750095. Hours 2,754. Powered by a four cylinder Isuzu diesel engine. The Bobcat starts easily and runs good, has auxiliary hydraulic connections, has a heater in the cab and operates as it should. Comes with a technical manual. To watch the video, click on the Video tab next to the Photo Tab above. Please contact Doug at 530-333-3399 with any questions or to make an appointment to preview the 1990 Bobcat 843 Skid Steer. For information on how to create an account and/or how to bid on Government Liquidation, please call customer service at 480-367-1300. If your bid will exceed $10,000, please contact customer service for pre-approval to insure no interruptions in bidding. We encourage you to come out and see the Bobcat at the location. Bidding closes at 1:00 pm Pacific time. An onsite shipping coordinator can assist you after the purchase of your vehicle at no charge. Please call (530) 820-3348 for any shipping related questions., Weight 6185LB, Dimensions 13 x 5.7 x 7 Feet
EQUIPMENT 90 BCAT
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
2318 Lindbergh St. Suite E
Auburn, CA 95602 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||6185|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||13' x 5.7' x 7'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
Maps & Directions
Auburn, CA 95602 US
Non DLA Disposition Services Property:This lot is subject to specific Non DLA Disposition Services Property Terms & Conditions as described at:
- A 10.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.
Place a bid only if you're serious about making the purchase. You will be entering into a legally binding contract if you are the winning bidder. Please review our Terms and Conditions.
This lot has a reserve in place.