1,500,000 lbs (approx.) Scrap Tires to include 1600R20 Tubeless tires for HEMITT Vehicles, LMTV 5 ton tires, Humvee spli
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|10/17/2016 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|10/19/2016 04:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Point Pleasant, WV US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:1,500,000 lbs (approx.) Scrap Tires to include 1600R20 Tubeless tires for HEMITT Vehicles, LMTV 5 ton tires, Humvee split rim tires, car tires, truck tires, tractor tires, heavy equipment tires and aircraft tires. Dunnage is included in the total weight and may contain pallets and crates. Buyer must provide Box Van to be dropped and left on site. Buyer will have no more than 3 days after notification to remove property. It is buyer's responsibility to remove all dunnage. No culling allowed by buyer. Buyer Load. Term contract is for a duration of 1 year and will require minimum of once per week pickup consisting of 2-3 53ft trailer loads. Buyer/Hauler is required to have proper registration Permits for the State of West Virginia to transport scrap tires and provide copies to site upon request. Failure to abide by scrap tire permit regulations could result in cancellation of contract. Preview/removal by confirmed appointment only with 48 hr. minimum notice. This is a Federal Installation and must be a US Citizen to access site. Mutilation not required.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
2601 Madison Avenue
Point Pleasant, WV 25550 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||1500000|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||1" x 1" x 1"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No customer escorting available for preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
Must have current ID, proof of car insurance and current car registration.
Maps & Directions
Point Pleasant, WV 25550 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.