3ea. Hospital equipment to include, 1. Brezzy wheel chair model number 2000HD, 1. Medical positioning hospital stretcher
Quantity in Lot:
|3 (View Details)|
|10/20/2016 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|10/24/2016 04:00PM Eastern Time|
|3 Days, 10 Hours, 50 Minutes|
|Eglin AFB, FL US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:3ea. Hospital equipment to include, 1. Brezzy wheel chair model number 2000HD, 1. Medical positioning hospital stretcher. serial number 598866, 1. stainless steel table 6 x 3 x 4 feet.. Tailgate loading is provided by appointment only.
HOSPITAL FURNITURE, EQUIP AND
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
210 Transportation Rd.
Eglin AFB, FL 32542 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||200|
|Shipping QTY:||1 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||6' x 3' x 4'(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By Appointment only. No Customer Escorting Available For Preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice
The base now requires that all non-DoD affiliated civilians be vetted (Evaluated for possible approval or acceptance) before being allowed to enter Eglin AFB. Please read and follow the Procedures for Access to Eglin Air Force Base, Florida for Civilian Individuals. Also, please submit the Visitor Memorandum for Official Business at least 4 business days prior to the requested date of access.
Maps & Directions
Eglin AFB, FL 32542 US
FDA Certificate Required:A completed Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Certificate form is required and must be submitted when Medical & Dental Equipment is purchased. Submittal of this Form is a one-time requirement and will remain valid for all future purchases. If you have not submitted an FDA Certificate please do so by visiting FDA Certificate for Medical/Dental.
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.
Place a bid only if you're serious about making the purchase. You will be entering into a legally binding contract if you are the winning bidder. Please review our Terms and Conditions.