150,000 lbs. (approx.) of scrap rubber and used tires. Period of performance 1 year. No Culling is Allowed by the Buyer.
Quantity in Lot:
|1 (View Details)|
|10/17/2016 12:00AM Eastern Time|
|10/19/2016 04:00PM Eastern Time|
This lot is closed.
|Fort Drum, NY US|
Add to Watchlist
|Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot|
- Lot Details
- Event Details
- Contact Details
- Shipping Details
- Preview & Loadout
- Maps & Directions
Description:150,000 lbs. (approx.) of scrap rubber and used tires. Period of performance 1 year. No Culling is Allowed by the Buyer. Pallets and Dunnage is included in the weight of the sale. Some tires will be mounted on rims. GL personnel will load enclosed trailer left onsite only. The Buyer must respond and load out within 3 Days of notice by GL. Preview is available by appointment only prior to start of the sale and is recommended. Some tires may require mutilation and will be determined by USG personnel. Buyer is required to stage an enclosed trailer onsite. Transporters are required to have DEP permits, and a Waste Transporter Permit. Tires can only be taken to an authorized recycler or disposal facility. Onsite scale is provided, if scale is unavailable, buyer must provide empty and loaded weigh tickets from local certified CAT scale. Any fees incurred must be paid for by the buyer.
- Information contained in the Item Manifest is third-party information that has been provided by an additional source. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by Government Liquidation. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for bidding, and should not be taken in lieu of buyer's own due diligence.
- DLA Disposition Services Federal Condition Codes. Click on code for more information.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPalTM, VisaTM, MastercardTM, American ExpressTM, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that GL does not accept cash, ACH Deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
Company name (if applicable)
Sales event number or contract number
Signature and date
The name and address on the Government Liquidation user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. GL WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline.
Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
1350 Ontario Avenue
Fort Drum, NY 13602 US
|Facility Manager:||Site Manager|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Contact Phone:||1 (480) 367-1300|
|Approximate Lot Weight:||150000|
|Shipping QTY:||150000 EA|
|Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube:||636" x 108" x 108"(L x W x H)|
|Shipping Info:||Click for more info|
Preview & Loadout
By appointment only. No customer escorting available for preview.
Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice Absolutely no loadouts on Friday
Requires current state driver's kucebse abd or ID for all occupants, vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
Maps & Directions
Fort Drum, NY 13602 US
- A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
- Tax Forms for this State
- If applicable, please review the Licensing and Titling notice.
- For further assistance please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- First time bidding? please review our Terms and Conditions.
- For more information on shipping these items, please click here.